This weeks discoveries:
- Great Salon article, “We Are What We Buy“
- Makeup Alley: I’ve been a member of this site for years and always check it before buying a product. It has saved me so much money, time, and bad experiences.
- Boss of You video interview. I love these women so much and their book, The Boss of You even more. What really struck me is that they make a point of asking you to define what success means to you. What it looks like. Make it personal.
- The wonderful, female run company, See Jane Work, is having a private 3 day sale on everything (and I’d buy everything!). Just enter “private” upon check out.
- LA Times article on Guerrilla Gardening in LA.
- And lastly, some movies I’ve recently enjoyed (and wasn’t expecting to – they all surprised me): The Orphanage, Lars and the Real Girl, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.